Ray Skillman Ford is the leader among the auto dealers Indianapolis car buyers come to for flexible financing options. Understanding these options is the key to selecting the best financing solution. Here, Ray Skillman Ford, the leader among ford dealerships in Indianapolis, IN, provides information about the most frequently misunderstood options, buying and leasing a car.
When you lease a vehicle, you're paying for the use of a vehicle. When buying a new or used car from Indianapolis auto dealerships, you pay up front or get a loan to finance the purchase of the vehicle, so you own it. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
The Advantages of Buying
- Pride of ownership - at the end of you loan term, you will own it and be free of car payments.
- The car is yours to sell at any time
- Customize your car as you like and drive it as far as you want, penalty-free.
The Advantages of Leasing
- The monthly payments on a leased vehicle are typically less than on a loan
- The down payment is usually less
- Because the typical lease is for three years, most repairs are covered by factory warranty
- Sales tax is cheaper, as you only pay on the financed portion
- Drive a new car every few years with the hassle of selling it - just turn it in at the end of the term
Ray Skillman Ford - Indianapolis Auto Dealers You Can Trust
Whether you choose to buy or lease a new or used car, we are Indianapolis auto dealers who will help you decide based on your best interest, not on ours. The Ray Skillman Ford team is one of the car dealerships in Indianapolis, Indiana that auto buyers can trust to guide them through the sometimes confusing world of finance to get the most affordable options for their budget and needs.
To learn more about the leader among Indianapolis auto dealerships, contact us today!