Reserve Your BRONCO SPORT with Ray Skillman Ford NOW
Ray Skillman Performance Ford
Prepare for Adventure by Reserving Your Bronco Sport
Be the most outdoorsy person in town when you drive home in an incredible new Ford Bronco Sport. Give Ray Skillman Ford in Indianapolis a call and reserve yours today.
Larger-than-Life Design for Drivers who Live Large
Just about every SUV on the road today does a great job being a “Utility Vehicle” but comes up short on the “Sport” side of the equation. Now you can have an SUV with the versatility and athleticism to go from daily driving to an off-the-grid weekend. With 4×4 standard on every model, you stay in command even when the pavement ends.
Picking Up Where the Legend Left Off
If you’re old enough to remember the old school Bronco, then you’re familiar with its legendary off-road capability. The all-new Bronco Sport follows in the OG’s legendary tire tracks with
- Available class-leading 2.0L EcoBoost with 250 horsepower and 277 pound-feet of torque
- 8.8 Inches of ground clearance
- High-Performance, Off-Road, Stability Suspension system (a.k.a. H.O.S.S.)
- Up to 23.6 inches of water fording capability
- Driver-selectable G.O.A.T. Modes (Goes Over Any Terrain)
- Twin-clutch rear drive unit
When you’re serious about getting away from it all, the Ford Bronco Sport goes where other SUVs fear to tread.
Putting the Fun in Functional
You may be smitten with the Bronco Sport’s unique style at first glance. The safari-style roofline is eye-catching, but it also gives the Sport best-in-class cargo volume. The extra-tall roof lets you easily stow bicycles standing upright (not to mention your tall friends won’t have to slouch). And the sporty roof rack not only gives you an extra 150 pounds of cargo storage, but it also holds up to 600 pounds (when parked), giving you a high, dry place to pitch your tent when you reach your campsite.
Class-Leading Cargo Options
The cargo area holds up to 32.5 cubic feet of gear (fold the back seats for up to 65.2 cubic feet). Flip-up rear glass gives you easy access to the trunk area without needing to open the whole liftgate. The available cargo management system gives you several options for hauling your gear. The Bronco Sport’s cabin also offers storage for smaller items, including under-seat storage in the back seat.
There’s a Bronco Sport for Every Adventurer
Everyone has their own definition of adventure, so rather than a one-size-fits-all SUV, the Ford Bronco Sport is available in four models.
- The Base model serves notice on the competition. The Base offers a long list of features that would cost you thousands more in rival SUVs, including a state-of-the-art Terrain Management System with five G.O.A.T. Modes.
- Big Bend is for families that spend a lot of time enjoying the outdoors with easy-clean seats and flooring and other features that are designed to make life away from civilization comfortable and convenient.
- Outer Banks is for people who refuse to compromise on style and capability. Bold exterior design and premium leather interior trim goes from downtown to backroads without missing a beat.
- Badlands leads the Bronco Sport family in off-road performance with seven G.O.A.T. Modes, an advanced 4×4 system with Trail Control and metal bash plates.
Luck Favors the Bold: Reserve Your Bronco Sport Today
If you’re excited about the all-new Ford Bronco Sport, you’re not alone. They’ve already proven so popular that the First Edition has already sold out. You can still be one of the first to drive one home to Indianapolis, but you’ll want to act fast. The team at Ray Skillman Ford can help you lock in a great deal on these ultra-rugged, super-stylish SUVs. Give us a call or view our Bronco Sport inventory online, today.
$100 Refundable deposit needed to secure your 2021 Bronco.