ALL NEW 2021 FORD F-150 - Available Fall 2020
Tough | Productive | Smart | Powerful
The toughest, most productive F-150 ever, and targeted to be the most powerful light-duty full-size pickup on the market.
Tow your way to pure happiness with the unmatched power and capability. Best in class towing, payload, torque, and horsepower will come from six different engine options to choose from.
Always have the power you need wherever you are. The All-New Ford F-150 will come with class-exclusive Pro Power On Board, which provides you with a generator within your truck. This generator will put out up to 7.2kW of output.
The 2021 Ford F-150 will come with an All-New Interior. The truck will transfer into your mobile office with new smart techs like SYNC 4 and a 12-inch touchscreen. The center console will now fold down flat to provide you with a flat work surface and the max recline seats offer a place to rest. Protect all of your belongings in the available rear locking under-seat storage.
A truck that is a hybrid is officially here. The available 3.5L Powerboost Full Hybrid V6 engine is a groundbreaking engine and pulls its power from both gas and electric energy. The torque and horsepower will be best in class plus this truck will range approximately 700 miles on a full tank of gas.
The 2012 Ford F-150 will offer seven different interior trim options.
- XL is built for utility and hard work
- STX provides a blacked-out interior yet equipped to take on the toughest terrain
- XLT will have the available 12-inch screen and fold-down console
- Lariat Sport, the Lariat name is synonymous with a Ford truck and this is no different, with captain seats and leather-wrapped steering wheel you are sure to enjoy it
- King Ranch offers the Java interior and genuine wood-trimmed accents
- Platinum is premium and you will notice the difference when you climb in, this provides all of the comforts you expect from high-end quality
- Limited, is the top of the line, a way to live a good life. This interior is finely crafted and offers the B&O Sound System Unleash with 18 speakers, even some integrated into the headrest
Check out the launch video from Ford about the all-new 2021 Ford F-150.